They learn that they are not alone in the problems they face, and that they have choices that lead to greater peace of mind, whether the drinker continues to drink or not.
Is Al-Anon for me?
Al-Anon Family Groups have been in existence for over 50 years as a community resource providing support to those affected by someone else's drinking.
- Is there a problem with alcohol?
- Do you need some answers?
- Are you a family in Crisis?
Help is at hand when you...
- Attend meetings on a regular basis.
- Make telephone calls to other Al-Anon members.
- Read our Al-Anon literature. Have a sponsor.
- Apply the Twelve Steps of Recovery to all aspects of your life.
- Become involved in Al-Anon Service work.